Thursday, March 23, 2006

Vintage Food Posters

Although many friends and family think my world revolves around food, I'm happy to report that (despite the blog) my interests are really quite varied. Still, it's always grand when you stumble onto something that involves many of your interests all at once, and this website fits the description for me--graphic design, food, vintage pieces...Someone recently shared it with me, and for those who also find vintage travel/industry-specific posters interesting, I thought I'd pass it along to you as well: www.internationalposter.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE that website! those are super fun! come over this direction sometime.. oh! and i have a question for you too!! give me or lins a call!

3:52 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

POSTERS, I can't eat posters! I want food, Miss Bone. ... And I too am glad to see another post, even if it is about posters;)

11:41 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home